The sustainable food system framework is built around the need for food systems to be designed and implemented to ensure everyone has access to healthy, nutritious and safe food. The study of sustainable food systems requires the use of multidisciplinary approaches and methods in cooperation with all food system stakeholders to fully address the environmental, economic and social dimensions of sustainability. "Design and Innovation for Sustainable Food Systems Master's Program" aims to develop creative and innovative solutions to the problems that the food system faces on a global, national and local scale by integrating the methods, knowledge and approaches of different disciplines (science, engineering, social sciences, humanities,architecture and design etc.) into design and innovation processes using a systems framework."
A Bachelor degree with a graduation GPA of 2.00 and above.
- A score of 55 or above from Central foreign language exams accepted by the Council of Higher Education (YÖK) (eg. YDS)
- An equivalent score from the international foreign language exams accepted as equivalent by the Student Assessment and Placement Center (ÖSYM) (eg. TOEFL score 66 or above)
- Passing grade at the Yeditepe University English Proficiency Exam (An English proficiency exam is held for graduate programme applicants after the application deadline).
- Proof of proficiency is not required for Yeditepe University undergraduates.
- Graduates of international undergraduate programs taught in English must provide official documentation provided by their universities on language of instruction
There is no ALES exam requirement for non-thesis programmes.
Click for more information on the application process and application documents.