Accepted candidates must register until February 19, 2021.
Those who are accepted to the master’s program and who will take the English proficiency exam attended by our university must notify firstname.lastname@example.org by February 09, 2021, 03.00 pm.
required documents are listed below:
- Original and photocopy of diploma
- Original and photocopy of transcript
- Original and photocopy of national ID card
- 3 photos
- Proof of residency
- Certificate of military service for male applicants
- Copy of ALES (is mandatory for Turkish applicants) or GRE result (is recommended for foreign applicants)
- English proficiency document (YDS,TOEFL)
Accepted Applicants with Conditional Admission have to submit the missing documents to the EBS until the deadline of registration.