Our Institute 2022 Fall Semester II. Applications have started.
You can make online applications via the Electronic Application System (EBS) (http://ebs.yeditepe.edu.tr).
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Applications to graduate programs are made online through the Electronic Application System (http://ebs.yeditepe.edu.tr).
The minimum conditions and documents required for the application are given in the table below. In addition to these documents, It is recommended to upload additional documents (reference letter, letter of intent, CV, etc.) to the system.
Important dates regarding the evaluation process of applications made through the EBS for each academic semester are listed above. Important issues regarding the evaluation process of candidates who have completed their online application are summarized below:
- Applications to graduate programs are evaluated based on the application documents uploaded to the system by the relevant department. Candidates found to be sufficient/unsatisfactory as a result of this evaluation are accepted/rejected to/from the program. If the relevant department deems it necessary, candidates can be interviewed (oral exam) on the day and time to be announced between the dates specified above.
- Interview date, time, place, and/or contact information determined by the departments are announced on the Institute web page one day before the interview dates specified above.
- Candidates accepted to master's programs but cannot document their language level take the English placement test at our University's Institute of Science and Technology. Candidates who are not successful in this exam can continue the English preparatory program before starting the program.
- Evaluation of applications to doctoral programs** is made with the documents uploaded to the EBS system and the interview. The interview date, time, place, and/or contact information determined by the departments are announced on the Institute website one day before the interview dates specified above.
- To enroll at the program, candidates accepted must submit a language exam document approved by YÖK (Council of Higher Education).
**Turkish citizens accepted to doctoral programs within the Graduate School of Natural and Applied Sciences are eligible for a scholarship (tuition waiver).
ANNOUNCEMENT OF RESULTS
● At the end of the evaluation process, the complete list of candidates accepted to the programs for the upcoming semester is announced on the Institute website on the date specified above. In addition, an information message is transmitted to the candidate via the EBS.
● The registration process begins for candidates accepted to the programs (see Registration Process).
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
|Ph.D. on B.Sc.
Application Form (http://ebs.yeditepe.edu.tr)
Diploma * (Recognition Certificate for Students Studied Abroad)
|Bachelor’s Degree Diploma
|Bachelor’s and M.Sc. Degree Diplomas
|Bachelor’s Degree Diploma
|ALES * (is required for Turkish)
GRE * (is recommended for foreigners)
|English Proficiency *ª
* Declaration will be accepted during the application, original documents will be required for registration.
ª English Proficiency exams are not required for B.Sc. graduates of Yeditepe University and those who graduated from other universities’ B.Sc. programs in which the language of education is (100%) English for the M.Sc. candidates.)
Supplementary documents (reference letters, recognition letters, CV, etc.) may be required by programs during the application process