Important Dates for 2021 Spring Term
|Deadline for online application
|4 February 2021|
|Last day to notify the Graduate School about oral exam results||11 February 2021|
|Announcement of accepted applicants||15 February 2021|
|English proficiency exam of accepted applicants||Will be announced|
Applications to programs within the Graduate School can be made during application periods that are announced on the Graduate School website and on newspapers. The process to be followed by the applicants is summarized below:
- Candidates complete their online applications at http://ebs.yeditepe.edu.tr .
- After the online application, candidates submit two copies of the application documents to the Graduate School to complete their application.
- Upon completion of the application, candidates are interviewed by the graduate programs.
- The list of candidates that are accepted to the programs are announced on the Graduate School web site.
- M.Sc. program applicants who succeed in the interview but do not have a sufficient English proficiency score take the proficiency exam administered at the Graduate School. (Candidates who cannot succeed in this exam may enroll for the English Prepatory school to attain the required level of proficiency. However, Ph.D. program applicants are required to submit a proficiency score approved by the Higher Education Council (YÖK) to be admitted to the program.
- Candidates accepted to the graduate programs complete their registration to these programs. For Turkish students who are accepted for the PhD programs, scholarship (for the program package fee) is given.
Minimum requirements and documents for the application are listed below. In addition to the listed documents, submission of supplementary documents such as reference letters, recognition letter, CV, etc. is also recommended.
|Application Documents||M.Sc.||Ph.D.||Ph.D. on B.Sc.|
Diploma * (Recognition Certificate for Students Studied Abroad)
|Bachelor’s Degree Diploma||Bachelor’s and M.Sc. Degree Diplomas||Bachelor’s Degree Diploma|
|ALES * (is required for Turkish)
GRE * (is recommended for foreigner)
|English Proficiency *ª||TOEFL IBT:66
* Declaration will be accepted during the application, original documents will be required for registration.
ª English Proficiency exams are not required for BSc graduates of Yeditepe University and those who graduated from other universities’ BSc programs in which the language of education is (100%) English for MSc candidates.)
Supplementary documents (reference letters, recognition letter, CV, etc.) may be required by programs during the application process