After acceptance, you have to submit the following documents to the Grad School from 5th of August, 2017. Classes will start on September 18th, 2017.
English Proficiency Exam for accepted applicants(M.Sc.) is scheduled on Friday, August 25th 2017 in A720 at 11:00 am. An email with name and surname is sent to email@example.com for applying English Proficiency Exam. For registration, required documents are listed below:
- Original and photocopy of diploma
- Original and photocopy of transcript
- Original and photocopy of national ID card
- 4 photos
- Proof of residency
- Certificate of military service for male applicants
- Copy of ALES (is mandatory for Turkish applicants) or GRE result (is recommended for foreign applicants)
- English proficiency document (YDS,TOEFL)
Accepted Applicants with Conditional Admission have to submit the missing documents until the deadline of registration. Applicants who cannot submit the documents can be guest student and take courses. Applicants who want to be guest student have to apply to Grad School.